online contact only – due to a massive increase in junk phone calls, we have taken our phone numbers off the website!
Rule 1: use the phone if you have our number. If your cost of calling is very high, we can call you back.
Rule 2: If you’re going to email us…
Remember that at any given time we may have up to 200 unanswered messages waiting for replies.
We will do our best to reply within two business days, but when we’re busy it may take considerably longer.
Please remember that we are a very small company with a large workload – Please be patient, we will do our best to get back to you.
Keep your messages as brief as possible.
Include your phone number!
We do not make money replying to emails, we earn our money selling parts and service kits.
- The vast majority of the emails we get only generate more emails and not sales – these take time to answer, and takes us away from working on our client’s requests.
- The vast majority of emails we get are from those searching for detailed technical information about a project or oddball used parts – these typically do not generate positive revenue for us. If you want help, pick up the phone and don’t take too much of our time.
- Note: We will soon be billing for diagnostic help and informational phone calls and emails. We are having to make this change due to the large amount of time we have spent doing this for free in the past – it’s become un-workable.
Avoid sending us duplicate messages that say the same thing – it will actually take us longer to reply to you if you do that as your recent message puts you to the back of the queue again.
If you need immediate assistance…
When contacting us about parts, please have the following information ready:
- Make, Model and exact production date (month & year) if available.
- The Chassis Number or VIN is required for almost all transactions – and reduces errors when ordering.
- Provincially assigned VINs are of no use to us for ordering parts – we need the actual numbers from the firewall tag, door tag, windshield tag, or frame stamping. BC assigned VINs look like: 2BG…. (17 digits long) and these are of no use to us.
- The Production/Model Codes – usually a sequence of letters- tells us exactly what options your vehicle had. This information is located on the VIN tag.
- Using terms like “driver’s side” or “passenger’s side” are redundant for us, we work with both LHD and RHD vehicles. Please be very specific about which side of the vehicle side-specific parts are from – viewed from as if you were sitting in the driver’s seat. Note: if it is your error, & we have specially ordered parts for you – you own them! There are NO returns!
- Specially Ordered Parts are non-refundable and non-returnable. We require full pre-payment for Specially Ordered Parts.
If you’re contacting us by email, please include your phone number!
Calling Us? We have gone down to one business lines with voice mail with voicemail – generally we get messages very promptly, and we will always do our best to call back as soon as we are available.
To Email Please use the Form Below